Part 1: Employee Relations and Working from Home Challenges
Part 2: Improving and Maintaining Employee Performance
Part 3: Continuous and Effective Employee Development
During the next four months we will be diving into employee engagement, and the challenge of virtual settings. Here is a sneak peak of what to look forward to:
- Coffee and Compliance Events
- HR Roundtables
- Guest Speakers
- Informative Articles
Effective Succession Planning Begins with Strategy- September 30th at 10:30am CST
Join Andrea from Revela to discuss Succession Planning.
Before you start developing and selecting your next leaders, invest time in clarifying your organization’s strategy. Leverage your strategic goals to create leadership continuity and bench strength.
During this session, learn how to:
- A four step framework for developing your organization’s strategy.
- Align your succession plan with your organization’s strategy and identify core competencies you will need to execute your strategy.
- Learn proven methods to close future gaps in your leadership bench strength.
- Set goals to address gaps through strategic initiatives and individual development plans
A Current Look at Modern Performance Management
According to Gallup's Perspective on Designing Your Organization's Employee Experience report, "Just two in 10 employees strongly agree that their performance is managed in a way that motivates them to do outstanding work." For the modern workforce, timely and frequent feedback and guidance from managers is important to fostering engagement and driving performance. Modern organizations must simplify the performance management process while increasing the opportunity for coaching and development.
In this session you'll learn about:
• The history of performance and what modern organization are doing now
• Creating an ongoing feedback loop at the time when it's most relevant
• Enabling employees and managers to can gain clarity on recent success and challenges, as well as plan ahead
• Training managers on providing relevant, impactful feedback
TRUE Network's Biscuits, Grits, and Benefits
Join the The Olson Group and TRUE Network for our Biscuits, Grits, and Benefits Virtual Event. Riaz Meghji is back and this time he will be focusing on teamwork in transition. Riaz will show us how to build relationships and leadership in our new reality.
Learn how to:
- Build extraordinary relationships by igniting your curiosity
- Be assertively empathetic
- De-escalate conflict and collaborate effectively
- Lead with gratitude by making people feel famous
Managing Employee Performance in a Hybrid Work World
The global pandemic accelerated the shift to remote work for many organizations, including those who never anticipated sending their workers home. We’re hearing that some of our employees don’t want to come back to the office and we’re not sure how we feel about that. This new paradigm has caused us to rethink our definition of work and how we measure employee performance.
Learn about the shift to a hybrid work world and what we can do to set our organizations up for success.
*Approved for 1 hour of HRCI and SHRM Credits
What Employers Need to Act On: COBRA Subsidy Webinar
Join The Olson Group as our HR Consultant, Roxy Kolev, talks new updates and requirements on COBRA Subsidy regarding The American Rescue Plan Act.
- Subsidy Eligibility
- Nebraska State Continuation-Mini COBRA
- Key Action Items for Employers
- Important Notices
- Upcoming Deadlines
Self-Compliance Tool FAQ
The brief FAQ to help guide employers in understanding this new self-compliance tool. Remember, this guide should not be substituted for legal advice, and employers should also make sure to view state regulations to make sure to comply with those rules as well.