This position will be responsible for providing financial and investment guidance to organizations and individuals regarding investment and retirement plan strategies. Manages all retirement plan data, paperwork, and information to include group and individual accounts, process rollover paperwork, and maintain and update investment accounts.
What You’ll Do:
Conducting annual client reviews to analyze plan investment choices and strategy. Work with clients to achieve financial goals and objectives, including advice on debt management, cash management, insurance coverage and investments.
- Experienced financial professional with an attention to detail and eager to build and maintain client relationships.
- Self-starter that is proactive in addressing client’s needs and concerns.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to develop sales leads.
- Series 6 or 7 License and Series 63, 65 or 66
- A bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field OR
- CMFC (Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor) or CFP (Certified Financial Planner) or other related certifications/designations OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
Yes. Travel throughout Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, and Missouri may be required.