What You’ll Do:
- Audits current HR programs and suggesting solutions to existing challenges.
- Helps clients integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Developing and reviewing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring HR agendas are aligned with employment law issues.
- Creating and retaining HR related reports and documents.
- Develop and maintain customer compliance and education resources to ensure compliance with various regulations.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation.
- Knowledgeable of laws and regulations relating to human resources compliance programs including equal employment opportunity, harassment, and ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, FLSA.
- Builds relationships with clients and assists with questions.
Preferred Education and Experience Required:
- Attaining or completed bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.